padding:100px 0;
l.e. & riley's blog: riley's baby pictures

l.e. & riley's blog

Saturday, November 11, 2006

riley's baby pictures

my turn, my turn!! now it's my turn to show my baby pictures. i remember the day i came home to my mommy and daddy. i woke up that morning and my breeder mommy told me that i was going to my forever home. i had to say goodbye to my puppy mommy, brothers and sisters. i was really sad, but after a long plane ride i got to meet my forever mommy and daddy. they were so excited to meet me. my daddy couldn't wait to get me out of my carrier. i got hugs and snuggles all the way home to my new house. when i got there i met my new sister l.e. i've loved her ever since. she is the best sister a pup could ask for!

2 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

Your babies are precious!
L.E. and Riley... awww... look at them! Such sweeties.

I have a Maltese/Poodle ~Maltepoo~
his name is Coco... we are friends of Baily the Maltese, that is how I saw your blog!

Check Coco out :) Glad to see another Malte-mix!

November 11, 2006 at 11:32:00 PM PST  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You were a cute puppy, even cuter now though.

Nose licks

Simba xx

November 14, 2006 at 7:01:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home