padding:100px 0;
l.e. & riley's blog: L.E. at work with mommy

l.e. & riley's blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

L.E. at work with mommy

I got to go to mommy's work! Mommy said that everyone at work wanted to meet me so she brought me one day. Everyone was SUPER nice to me. I loved being able to meet everyone that mommy works with and see what she does all day. Her worked looks pretty hard. I don't understand what all those numbers mean, I guess that's why mommy does it, not me. :)

Here are some pitures mommy took..


"I can help mommy!"


I got a little sleepy and took a nap.


Sleepy face

2 Comments:

Blogger Baily said...

awww, ellie you look so cute!
no wonder everyone loved you there - what a precious baby

November 2, 2007 at 2:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

What a cute baby face I have ever seen.
How're you doing, Ellie and Riley?
Have heard from you a long while. I miss reading your blog.

July 15, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home